Whilst our Help Desk team are highly capable from a technical perspective they are also schooled in the softer side of service delivery, ensuring an empathetic approach to your user’s problems and providing a personalized service. Kluetek`s Help Desk is a Business hour manned operation delivered from our Operations Center in Downtown Toronto. We are experienced in transitioning and supporting 1st to ‘nth generation outsources and recognize the ‘leap of faith’ required on the part of the customer. With this in mind our aim is to as seamlessly as possible integrate with your pre-existing operations, whilst also recognizing the opportunity to implement ‘quick-wins’ to impress your users from the outset.
We also Implement KLUECONNECT our own secure remote access portal. This can be initiated by either an access code between Kluetek staff or a pre-installed KLUECONNECT agent.
- Enterprise-ready 24/7 service (delivered across a global customer base)
- Extensive remote support and management capabilities (99%+ remote fix)
- Highly skilled Service Desk engineers (Microsoft accredited as standard)
- Third-party supplier interaction
- Enterprise class IT Service Management system – this can be extended into your environment too
- Robust and extensive Knowledge Management process
- Evolving 1st line Line of Business (LoB) support – our Help Desk is constantly learning to ensure we can address ever more at the first point of contact
The Kluetek Difference
- Access to Service Desk ‘Pods’ and named engineers for consistency of service
- Multiple Service Desk contact mechanisms to suit your user’s varying needs, including LF Live Instant Chat
- Innovative desktop support and management processes with the ability to take a step beyond the traditional ‘remotely take over your keyboard and mouse’ approach
- A commitment to industry leading First Contact Resolution (FCR) attainment
- An underlying focus on user experience which is captured through our various methods of satisfaction polling
- A flexible and tailored approach to service design – aligning to (but not being constrained by) ITIL